Sonic Dash is an unending sprinter platformer computer game created by Hardlight and distributed by Sega. It was discharged solely on cell phones and is the second amusement in the Sonic the Hedgehog arrangement created by Hardlight for the stage, the first being the redo of Sonic Jump in 2012. The amusement was discharged on March 7, 2013, for iOS, November 26, 2013, for Android, and December 3, 2014, for Windows.
The astonishing spin-off of SEGA’s hit unending sprinter, SONIC DASH. Highlighting the cast and universe of the new TV arrangement, SONIC BOOM.
New and stunning 3D universes, difficulties and amusement play. Play as Sonic the Hedgehog, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Sonic’s new companion, Sticks. How about we do this!
SONIC DASH 2 FEATURES
– RACE with up to three characters in new Team Play mode! Swap sprinters mid-race to win high scores
– UNLEASH new exceptional forces – Sonic’s Dash Ring Magnet, Knuckle’s Slam, Amy’s Ring Hammer, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg
– CONQUER new deterrents and Badniks
– DASH on new quick paced tracks in or more the wonderful Sonic Boom world
– MASTER new Swing and Tilt gameplay with the supercharged Enerbeam; tilt your gadget to swing the sprinter towards the Rings and Orbs
– COLLECT, advance, and keep running with new mystical Sprites
– EARN exceptional prizes in new Events and Daily SEGA Challenge